Idea Den and its affiliates provide to business and consumer users several information technology related services, including such services as World Wide Web hosting arrangements, website design, online marketing, online community (fan club) management, various electronic mail (email) packages and services, server colocation and other online and Internet-related services.
Idea Den reserves the right to refuse service to any individual, company or corporation. In addition, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate service to a client whose activities may be deemed detrimental to our client base. As a courtesy, we will always attempt to contact our clients to determine if other Idea Den plans may better suit their needs.
It is contrary to Idea Den policy for any user of any of these services to effect or participate in any of the following activities through an Idea Den-provided service:
- Posting the same or similar message to one or more newsgroups, forums, email mailing lists or other similar groups or lists (excessive cross-posting or multiple-posting, also known as "SPAM") ;
- To post to any Usenet or other newsgroup, forum, email mailing list or other similar group or list articles which are off-topic according to the charter or other owner-published FAQ or description of the group or list;
- To send unsolicited emailings to more than twenty-five (25) email users, if such unsolicited emailings could reasonably be expected to provoke complaints;
- To falsify user information provided to Idea Den or to other users of the service in connection with use of an Idea Den service; and
- To engage in any of the foregoing activities by using the service of another provider, but channeling such activities through a Idea Den account, re-mailer, or otherwise through an Idea Den service or using an Idea Den account as a mail-drop for responses or otherwise using the services of another provider for the purpose of facilitating the foregoing activities if such use of another party's service could reasonably be expected to adversely affect an Idea Den service.
- To use Idea Den services for illegal activities and activities harmful to others computers, data, software or networks including but not limited to hacker activities, virus creation and distribution, denial of services attacks, email bombs etc.
- To share your account information with 3rd parties and/or to allow 3rd parties to log in using your account information. To log in multiple times using one account and maintain more than one concurrent session.
- To use Idea Den services to post the following on the Internet
- Copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property infringement, including but not limited to offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs, serial or registration numbers for software programs, copyrighted music, copyrighted images; copyrighted texts etc.
- Displaying material that exploits children under 18 years of age;
- Displaying Adult content. We do not allow any pornographic content on our server, including but not limited to nude photographs, drawings, computer animation, or perverse depictions, explicit language, editorials, sexual fiction, or anything Idea Den deems inappropriate for its servers.
- Providing material that is offensive to the online community, including but not limited to profanity, bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred, etc.
- Promoting or providing information about illegal activities, promoting physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promoting any act of cruelty to animals;
- Defaming any person or group;
- Promoting or soliciting for participation in multilevel marketing or pyramid schemes.
- Gathering personally identifiable information for unlawful purposes.
Idea Den considers the above practices to constitute abuse of our service and of the recipients of such unsolicited mailings and/or postings, who often bear the expense. Therefore, these practices are prohibited by Idea Den's terms and conditions of service. Engaging in one or more of these practices will result in termination of the offender's account and/or access to Idea Den services. Idea Den reserves the right to redirect the homepage of any customer who uses their Idea Den service to send spam to an anti-spam page, until the offender stops sending unsolicited email, cancels their account or has their account terminated by Idea Den.
In addition, Idea Den reserves the right, where feasible, to implement technical mechanisms which block multiple postings as described above before they are forwarded or otherwise sent to their intended recipients.
In addition to these activities, Idea Den's terms and conditions of service also prohibit other forms of abuse such as harassment and the posting of illegal or unlawful materials, and Idea Den will respond as appropriate to these other activities as well.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at info@IdeaDen.com
Rev. July 1, 2012